Wow it’s almost time for us to start our Summer Holiday Club here at the Treehouse Club and we can’t wait to see you. We have plenty of amazing action-packed outdoor activities to keep your children busy, healthy and happy. We thought it would be good to remind you of a few changes we have put in place this year.
Important Information – Safer Operations & Safe Practices
We will be continually reviewing government guidance relating to educational and childcare settings as well as that from our Ofsted advisors to ensure we provide a safe and practical environment for children, parents, and employees.
Our Updated Safe Practices for our Holiday Clubs will include:
- Child attendance limit – Places available each day will be limited to ensure we can provide a safe and fun environment for all
- Summer safety training programme for all our staff
- Increased hand washing/sanitising for children and staff throughout the day.
- Children being active within their small specific groups through incorporating social bubbles
- Staggering breaks and lunch times
- Adapting our fun activities to adhere to social distancing
- We remain focussed on providing energy-filled outdoor activities
- Systematic cleaning of equipment
- Regular risk assessments & analysis
- Increased deep cleaning of our facilities
- Symptom awareness and processes for anyone displaying symptoms at club.
Please Bring With You:
Don’t Forget Sun-cream & Hat – During the summer we will aim to be outside as much as possible, so please make sure you pack the required sun cream for your child along with a hat to wear.
Labels & Tags – We ask you to clearly mark all of your child’s possessions to ensure they are easy to distinguish.
Water – Make sure you pack a water bottle for your child. All of our settings have access to fresh water points where these can be filled up throughout the day.
Healthy Lunch – Make sure your child has sufficient and healthy food and snacks with them, having fun all day can prove to be tiring work and they will need to restore their energy. We also recommend packing their lunch box with ice packs to ensure they stay cool throughout the day. Also please remember that the Treehouse Club operate a NO NUTS policy, so please don’t pack any Nut based foods/drinks into your child’s lunch box. We will be operating staggered breaks and lunch times.
Don’t forget, our clubs promise to keep children entertained all day long with great opportunities for;
- Keeping active, safe & healthy
- Plenty of fresh air & outdoor forestry
- Having fun, socialising and making new friends
- Trying something new & building confidence
- Taking part in a whole range of activities
- Dedicated childcare service for busy parents
Limited Spaces this Summer
Please note due to the safety measures we have put in place, spaces this summer will be limited and on a first come first served basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Same Great Discount Offer: Get 25% off when you book 2 or more days in the same week.
No Risk Bookings – Full credit will be added to your account if we are unable to run at your chosen location due to government legislation. We will offer a credit up until end of 2021 for any bookings made.
We look forward to seeing you and your child at the Treehouse Club this summer.
All of the team here at The Treehouse Club